01 Feb Senior Java Developer
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at email@example.com to learn more.
**Must be eligible to work for any US employer. No C2C.**
***Citizen or Green Card Holders Only***
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity in the Columbus area? Are you an accomplished Senior Java Developer with a track record of delivering Technical and Business Solutions?
This opportunity offers:
- Hands-on leadership role
- Temp to full-time position with career growth opportunities
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent work-life balance
**The position is open due to a promotion and will offer the opportunity to full time employment.
What you will be doing:
- Develop Java applications & company web standards
- Work with one or more senior developers to define technical scope, project requirements, business and technical design understanding for large projects
- Create and update functional designs, technical designs and other project documentation
- Work closely with, and incorporating feedback from product management, designers, and other engineers
A successful candidate will possess the following:
The ideal candidate will have strong development experience utilizing Java and should be well versed in the fundamentals of the Java programming language in multiple environments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to interact with upper level management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and collaborative skills
Keywords:IT, Information Technology, Systems, Developer, Java, Analysis, Business Analysis, Metrics, Software, Hardware, Engineer, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Network, Networking, IT Analyst, Programmer, Programming, Project Manager, Technical, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Security, PC, web design, language, Disaster Recovery, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, .Net, Web services, Java Script, J2EE, HTML