03 Sep Treasury Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of our industry leading clients is looking to add a Treasury Manager to their team. This is a wide ranging multifaceted role with the opportunity to work with talented professionals, contribute ideas and recommendations. The position offers excellent benefits, bonus potential, and world-class leadership development program.
You will be a key member of the company’s Treasury organization and will focus on supporting a range of corporate development activities.
Reasons to work with our client:
- Work closely with the Corporate Officers in Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Sales
- Liaison between Finance and Treasury teams
- Great work life balance and opportunities for growth
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage and assist Treasury staff in the areas of transaction processing, periodic reporting, and system access management
- Prepare, track, analyze, and forecast Treasury department budget
- Support the Finance and Accounting department during monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the field
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results