30 Jan .Net Architect – Leadership position!
Ringside Technology, a division of Ringside Search Partners, is looking for a skilled .Net Architect. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the management team. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
The .Net Architect will lead a team of developers to define functional specifications and design technical solutions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership position within a Multi-Billion Dollar company
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent work-life balance
If you or anyone you know would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
- Participate in requirements gathering activities, designing, building, testing and launching .NET solutions
- Application architecture and coding analysis
- .NET development and documentation
- Identify/document root causes of performance issues and clearly demonstrate recommended solutions that are viable and implementable
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization from technical to executive management
- Leadership and support role capabilities