30 Jan Data Architect – Direct Hire
If you are an experienced Data Architect with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, join our client’s cutting-edge team!
This is a high-level position on the project team and you will communicate with business management as well as team members at all levels of the project in order to facilitate the development process.
You will lead a team of developers to define functional specifications and design technical solution.
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership position within a Multi-Billion Dollar company
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent work-life balance
If you or anyone you know would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
Your specific duties as a Data Architect will include:
- Application architecture and coding analysis
- .NET development and documentation
- Review the system architecture, .NET application code and integrated Enterprise Web Services and systems in an effort to identify any inefficiencies or defects
- Identify/document root causes of performance issues and clearly demonstrate recommended solutions that are viable and implementable
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization from technical to executive management
- Leadership and support role capabilities
Keywords:IT, Information Technology, Systems, Developer, Java, Analysis, Business Analysis, Metrics, Software, Hardware, Engineer, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Network, Networking, IT Analyst, Programmer, Programming, Project Manager, Technical, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Security, PC, web design, language, Disaster Recovery, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, .Net, Web services, Java Script, J2EE, HTM