23 Jul Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Tax Manager to join a respected industry leader headquartered in Columbus. This role will work cross-functionally with the accounting and leadership team to identify areas for process improvement and potential areas of risk.
Our client is offering a relocation package to Columbus for the right candidate.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business related filings.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills