13 Nov Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is searching for a seasoned Tax Manager to join our client's growing team! As the Tax Manager, you will apply your knowledge to a wide range of tax areas to devise strategic outcomes to some complex issues. You will lead one of the industry's most talented tax teams and work closely with executive leadership.
- Supervise, train, mentor, and evaluate staff accountants and seniors
- Manages the tax process and implements short and long-term tax savings strategies to reduce overall tax costs/burden by collaborating with the outside tax providers.
- Partners with planning function to provide support and development of new processes for planning projects.
- Oversees the external preparation of tax filings
- Proactively recommends changes in tax procedures, tax methodology, and/or tax calculations to outside providers.
- Monitors tax legislation and provides advice on tax issues. Conducts research of applicable tax laws in order to resolve complex tax issues and resolves tax issues and develops best practices for the team to implement.
- Identify opportunities to expand the capabilities and resources of the tax function to enhance value and operational efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years if tax experience
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid written and oral communication skills