11 Feb Sr. QA
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
An industry-leader based in Central Ohio is seeking a Senior Quality Analyst. This role will play a vital role in software development and support iterative development. The Senior Quality Analyst will utilize data and testing to identify issues as early as possible in the development cycle.
What You Will be Doing:
- Drive software quality process to ensure the quality, reliability, and completeness of software
- Provide detailed descriptions of observed defects with detailed reproduction steps
- Identify and document test cases for the software development team based on functional and technical requirements
- Write detailed test plans for multi-component software features, sometimes with minimal or evolving requirements
- Define and document business use cases for new functionality
- Track and communicate the status of multiple software releases in varying stages of development
- Improve quality as a whole by contributing proposals to further refine our QA processes and standard of excellence
- Engage stakeholders in different areas of the company to provide information and training specific to product development
- Assist with preparation of product release notes and documentation
- Maintain a detailed understanding of customer business processes, problems, and desired solutions
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years QA experience
- Very good understanding of SDLC process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including accurate and timely reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills