09 Jan Senior SEC Accountant (Spring Start)
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
An award-winning company in the Central Ohio Ohio area with a proven track record of employee retention and engagement seeks a highly-motivated Senior SEC Accountant with a Spring Start. The candidate hired will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company. The position requires a high-potential employee with the opportunity to be promoted two levels within the next five years.
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Partner with Manager of SEC Reporting in monitoring compliance with established SEC filings, contract review, and communication process.
- Support other SEC filings (including on Form 8-K) as necessary
- Periodically perform GAAP research to assist in the review and documentation of technical accounting issues
- Support monthly close and preparation of consolidated financial information and reports
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal control standards related to area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Preferred
- 1 - 3 years of accounting experience, public accounting preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Previous SEC reporting experience.