26 Mar Senior Project Manager
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee the entire software development lifecycle for our internationally recognized client's cutting-edge tech projects.
What you will do:
- Leads the definition of scope, produces a project charter, and presents the strategy to manage the specific project.
- Owns full project life cycle: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Develops, manages, and maintains detailed project schedules, working closely with the involved departments; ensures that all deliverables are accounted for and completed on time.
- Set project goals that are consistent with business objectives.
- Adapt project specifications, plans, and approaches to the different concerns and expectations of stakeholders.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality through demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
What you will need:
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience performing multiple project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience with software project and product development lifecycles
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to manage project team members and project managers in a matrixed environment
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Experience successfully working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment