07 Jan Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jess Epley, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Senior Accountant. This position is ideal for a professional looking for experience and career growth with one of Central Ohio's largest companies.
- Support global month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and financial statements
- Assist with the development and implementation of new systems and internal controls that meet the company’s business growth and culture
- Facilitate the accounting team’s commitment to timely and accurate processing of accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Proactively identify issues and areas for improvement within the current close process and implement process improvements
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as assigned
Successful Candidates Posses:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong financial and accounting skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized