15 Oct Property Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with an industry leader to identify a candidate for a Property Tax Manager position. Our client is looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to the group in order to streamline efficiencies and best practices. This position will have the opportunity for growth to the Director Level.
- Lead and supervise the execution of property tax schedules for budgets, accruals, and cash projections
- Motivate, manage, coach, and develop tax team
- Maintain and improve real estate tax software
- Ensure tax date calendar is up to date
- Improve processes related to real estate tax expense ERP
- Facilitate real estate tax payments, appeals, and other collateral activities
- Manage and respond to all inquiries from various departments in regards to real estate tax expense Develop training materials for the real estate tax team
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of property tax experience
- Prior management experience a plus
Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
Ability to drive value and minimize tax within the property tax function