10 Sep International Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a larger international client to locate a International Tax Manager. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and be a subject matter expert in international tax processes.
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team (often Treasury, Legal, and Accounting) to execute tax planning and repatriation strategies. In many cases, the International Tax Manager leads this team and manages the overall process.
- Liaise with outside advisors and internal stakeholders to comply with transfer pricing policies, manage documentation requirements, negotiate advance pricing agreements and support examinations.
- Coordinate with other tax team members to ensure proper reporting of tax planning and transfer pricing transactions in both tax provisioning and tax return preparation.
- Supports the international tax function of the company. This includes minimizing the impact of local country and US international tax on the Company’s financial results through planning, risk management, documentation, and research.
- Evaluates the tax implications of international business initiatives, contemplated transactions, and business proposals.
- Prepares, manages, or reviews the international tax portion of US tax returns, include preparing and reviewing US international tax calculations such as GILTI, FDII, BEAT, subpart F, FTC, and disclosures.
- Supports company’s SOX procedures with strong process and documentation skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 6 years international tax experience
- Minimum of 5 years tax compliance in a large multinational or big 4 experience
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Manager/Supervisor experience