26 Mar Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for an individual that likes to seize opportunities and takes initiative to improve processes that lead to company growth. Our client, an industry leader, is seeking this individual to lead a team of accountants as the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Develop, lead and execute monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes.
- Execute Month- and Year-End close process.
- Analyze monthly balance sheet and income statement comparisons against prior month and prior year actuals.
- Maintain the highest quality, reliability, accuracy, and timeliness of our financial reporting
- Ensure that financial reports comply with relevant standards (GAAP, SEC, and managerial)
- Manage efforts of team members in an ambiguous and dynamic business environment to meet company, department, and team metrics.
- Develop, implement and perform key controls and processes over financial reporting
- Develop scalable and sustainable processes to support business growth
The Best Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with US and local GAAP
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels