28 Jan Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Financial Reporting Manager. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. This is an opportunity to support a large business unit and be a part of critical business decisions.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 5-10 professionals, while partnering with several other divisions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Work closely with Director of Finance and Controller
- Opportunity for advancement within 18-24 months
- Great work life balance
About our client:
- Leader in their industry
- Recognized as a best place to work in Ohio
- Stable and growing company
You will play an important role in the company's accounting & financial processes which include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, in partnership with the Assistant Corporate Controller, all SEC filing in terms of footnote preparation, reconciliation of support documents to the filed documents
- Interface directly with the external auditors during their reviews or annual audits to reconcile and support information included in external filings or requests from the auditors
- Perform corporate analysis and provides technical insight on accounting issues and prepares white papers as necessary to support company accounting practices and policies
- Ensure activities are planned in a timely manner to achieve an accurate filing processing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis