26 Feb Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client, a leader in the industry with a track record of providing its employees world-class experience and ample growth opportunity, is seeking a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager is responsible for improving financial and operational decision-making across the company. The best candidate will be a talented finance professional that will work as a key member of the FP&A team. This position is open due to internal promotion and will play an integral part in the company's financial strategic development by working cross-functionally with leaders.
- Manage all finance-related operations, including month-end close, revenue recognition, A/R, A/P, financial reporting, and forecasting.
- Develop data-driven analyses and KPI metrics to identify key trends, potential risks, and opportunities and optimize business operations.
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to business and operating teams, gain key insights into trends with meaningful and actionable analyses.
- Build thoughtful analyses to drive better business decisions and optimize resource allocation.
- Lead ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of relevant finance experience
- A high degree of attention to detail and process control with the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability and desire to grow with a growing, entrepreneurial organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills