19 Nov Controller
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
The Controller for one of Central Ohio's fastest-growing companies will be a hands-on leader reporting directly to the CFO. They will work cross-functionally to assist the company to make informed financial strategic decisions.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for corporate financial planning and analysis and supporting the organization’s short- and long-term financial and business strategies.
- Provide detailed business analytics to senior leadership to drive day-to-day operating and long-term decision-making and work to enhance monthly internal and external reporting.
- Oversee all accounting and finance transactions including month/year-end close, bi-weekly payroll processing, accounts payable, and billings/collections.
- Continually seek ways to reduce Company’s costs, working collaboratively with Company senior leadership to identify new opportunities and highlight successes/failures.
- Partner with the CFO to enable sound decision-making
The Ideal Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of GAAP accounting rules and procedures
- Must be a motivated self-starter with problem-solving skills, the aptitude to think independently, and motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills; high degree of attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills