30 Jul BI Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working with a Columbus-based company to identify a BI Analyst. This role offers growth opportunities, a dynamic work environment, and cross functional collaboration.
If you enjoy working in a data driven results-oriented environment, are innovative, creative, and a problem-solver, read on.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to support problem statements and current state measurement. Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability.
- Validate data flows between disparate data sources; Work closely with data owners (Play and -Payments Engineering as well as external providers) to close gaps and develop solutions
- Design and deployment of data warehouse to consolidate individual analyst tasks into efficient tables
- Improve dashboard usefulness by working with the end users/analysts to improve usability and expose new data
- Provide regular reporting summaries on a weekly/quarterly basis for regional partner managers and senior managers
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and work programs
- BA/BS in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years BI Experience in a related field
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Working knowledge of specialized BI and data visualization tools like Domo, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Sisense, Datorama, etc…
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and project deliverables