04 Feb Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Ryan Nester, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is on the hunt for an ambitious Assistant Controller for our globally recognized client. This role has the potential to become the next Controller and will be heavily involved in day-to-day strategic business planning.
- Responsible for daily accounting tasks and general oversight of the accounting department.
- Responsible for the timely closing of the month, quarter, and year-end periods.
- Assist in maintaining and developing accurate forecasting for revenue and costs.
- Analyzes budget variances and provides feedback to facilities on strategies to improve performance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cost accounting reports/financial statements.
- Provide analytical support to the Controller, managing KPI's, performing cost analysis, etc.
- Effectively lead department staff by coaching, developing, communicating, delegating, and holding staff accountable.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with cost analysis is a must
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills to interact with high-level business leaders to provide results, interpret results and drive the business performance forward.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills