21 Jan AP Specialist
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our Central Ohio based client is seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented AP Specialist to join their accounting team.
In this position, you will support a large business unit and work with multiple departments to be the point of contact for the Accounts Payable group.
What’s in it for you:
- Top-of-the-line training
- Exposure to world-class executive team and training
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Great work-life balance - Flexible schedules
What you will be doing:
- Weekly and monthly reporting key metrics to direct supervisor
- Prepare and post-revenue to General Ledger for month-end reporting
- Oversee all aspects of accounts payable
- Involved in all aspects of the invoicing and payment process from set up to posting
- Reconciling bank statements and A/P transactions.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of general accounting or accounts payable experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree a PLUS