05 Feb Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth, multi-national company with a globally recognized brand. Given recent explosive growth, we are looking for an Accounting Manager.
This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be part of critical business decisions. We are seeking an experienced accounting professional who is ready to accept new challenges and work for one of the most respected companies in the industry.
About our client:
- Fortune 1000 company
- International presence
- Stable and growing company
- Excellent compensation package: $90k - $110k, plus 10% bonus
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Manage a team of accountants and maximize efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Oversee intercompany transactions recording and reconciliation process for the global businesses
- Assist with internal consolidated financial reporting, planning, and analysis (monthly internal reporting of business metrics, board meeting schedules, debt covenant compliance, monthly forecasts, annual business plan, etc.)
Minimum training, experience, knowledge, and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communications skills