Ringside Talent is growing on a significant scale and are on the lookout for someone with ambition and drive to join our award-winning company headquartered in downtown Columbus. Ringside is more than your typical recruiting firm, voted a “Best Place to Work” for the past 3 consecutive years, we pride ourselves on being an energetic place to work that boasts one of strongest corporate cultures in all of Columbus.
Let’s Talk Money and Perks:
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Company perks like car allowance, summer hours, and philanthropic opportunities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k
- Average Earnings: | 1st Year: 50k-70k | 2nd Year: 70k-100k | 3rd Year: 100k+ |
- Voted “Best Place to Work” in Ohio 2018
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- We house a nationally ranked training program and you will be mentored by the most tenured and proven professionals in the industry.
- Fast track to management; most entry level recruiters move into leadership roles by the end of their 2nd year at Ringside.
- Opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles; Prove yourself in production, Ringside will give you the opportunity and support to build out your own team within Ringside.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
A day in the life of a Recruiter:
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract to Hire, positions for Fortune 500 companies and some of the most well-known brands in the U.S.
- Build relationships with candidates to learn more about their career and objectives of growth and interests.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates and clients.
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, marketing, and social media.
Do you have the following?
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- You love that your income is tied to your sales performance. Someone that wants to make an unlimited amount of money by working hard at a job with a tremendous amount of upside.
- Collaborative and competitive, you thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.