09 Nov VP of Accounting
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at email@example.com to learn more.
We are hiring for someone with a strong accounting and finance background and the ability to own the processes over an entire division. A strong personality, along with a positive attitude and attention to detail will go a long way in landing this phenomenal opportunity!
The VP of Accounting will interact significantly with the Chief Accounting Office business unit management, corporate accounting and finance departments.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Fortune 500 company headquartered in Chicago
- Aggressive compensation package
- Manage a global staff of 15-20
- Further advancement opportunity within 24 months
- Work directly with executive leadership at this global leader
What You Will Be Doing:
- Direct strategic planning, implementation, evaluation, and professional development initiatives
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight, management, and coordination of the general accounting
- Lead annual budget process and monthly reforecast for the Management Company corporate entity
- Establish accounting and finance operational strategies by monitoring and evaluating trends
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10-15 years management experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
- Executive presence; ability to develop relationships quickly