28 Dec VP of Accounting
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are looking for someone with a strong accounting and finance background and the ability to own the entire accounting operations for a company as the VP of Accounting.
This person will be well situated to be promoted into the CFO role within the next 2-3 years. A strong personality, along with a positive attitude and attention to detail will go a long way in landing this phenomenal opportunity!
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Fortune 500 company headquartered in Central Ohio
- Aggressive compensation package
- Manage a global staff of 15-20
- Further advancement opportunity within 24 months
- Work directly with executive leadership at global leader headquartered in Northeast Ohio
What You Will Be Doing:
- Direct strategic planning, implementation, evaluation, and professional development initiatives
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight, management, and coordination of the general accounting
- Lead annual budget process and monthly reforecast for the Management Company corporate entity
- Establish accounting and finance operational strategies by monitoring and evaluating trends
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10-15 years management experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
- Executive presence; ability to develop relationships with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing