30 Nov VP, Financial Shared Services
Contact the recruiter Sean Stricker at email@example.com to learn more.
An industry-leading company in the Greater Chicago area is hiring a VP of Financial Shared Services. If you are a proven leader with the ability to identify, analyze and improve business processes, this is the role for you!
The VP of Financial Shared Services will work with the Executive Management teams across multiple divisions and will be responsible for the leadership and development of the Shared Services team.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Global, industry-leading company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Lead Shared Services Division with multi-divisional exposure across all Executive Management teams
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable reconciliation and AR close to the General Ledger
- Reporting to CFO on monthly results in DSO (Days Sales Out) and Delinquency, providing cash flow and past due forecasts.
- Provide thought leadership on leading financial services and insurance best practices and Shared Service concepts, practices, and enabling technologies
- Drive and deploy internal standards for order to cash type processes
- Plan and direct continuous process improvement and quality programs based upon specific business development objective
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven leadership skills and ability to lead a team
- Comfortable working hand in hand with executive management teams
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Demonstrate excellent organization, documentation and follow through skills
- Strong change advocate for process improvements and demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing, A/P, A/R, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable