31 Oct Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with an industry leader in the Columbus area to identify a candidate for a Tax Manager position. Our client is looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to the group in order to streamline efficiencies and best practices. This position will have opportunity for growth to the Director Level.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent Work/Life Balance (40-45 hour work weeks)
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
- Excellent resources internally
- Investments in the best software and accounting systems have occurred in the last 2 years
- Advancement opportunities
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
The Tax Manager will work with multiple departments to be the point of contact for the tax group and manage the financial planning process.
- Interact with Financial Planning and Treasury functions to analyze financing alternatives and hedging strategies
- Research tax compliance and regulatory issues
- Work alongside Director and VP of Tax and VP to implement projects
- This position will have several direct reports and be responsible for managing income tax for a specific amount of companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Previous management experience a plus
- Understanding of GAAP accounting
- Experience with planning, forecasting and tax accounting
- Ability to multi-task and work proficiently under pressure