12 Apr Strategic Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
This high profile, growth-oriented, and challenging corporate position will play a key role in the strategic and financial planning.
The individual will provide financial support to Business Managers and Executives across the company, prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and tools to support key business decisions, and be heavily involved in the financial planning process and monthly financial forecast.
Compensation: $80,000 - $95,000 + 10% bonus
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the annual budget, latest estimate, and monthly financial forecast preparation
- Proactively influence the organization to address areas of opportunity through analyses
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting to senior management
- Function as a business owner for key financial systems
- Back-up for Finance Manager – Strategy and Planning, and Marketing
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3 years of job related experience
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in financial modeling
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
Keywords: Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Tax Accounting, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, CFO, A/P, A/R, Payable, Receivable, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Analyst, Month-end closing, M&A, Mergers & Acquisitions