01 Feb Staff Accountant
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A well-respected client of ours in the Columbus area is looking to bring on a Staff Accountant, and seeks ambitious individuals to join their team. This company offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to embark on an exciting career path!
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all transactions are entered into the accounting records
- Maintain accounting files on a regular basis
- Prepare monthly and annual billing statements
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP
If you or someone you know is interested to hear more about the position and/or our client, please reply to this posting and one of our Recruiters will contact you with more details.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), A/P, A/R, Budget FP&A, forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing