19 Mar Sr. Software Engineer .NET
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking to work on a bleeding-edge technology stack? Do you want to work with some of the most talented Engineers in the industry? Do you want to work on developing new award-winning apps? If so, Ringside is seeking a Sr. .NET Software Engineer for our growing client.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices.
- Design solutions that align with the long-term plan for a service or product based on deep expertise and customer insights.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conduct analysis to determine integration needs.
- Train junior Software Development Engineers on internally developed software applications, libraries, and frameworks.
- Construct and deliver proposed solution strategies for potential new technologies and work with architecture to review and approve proposals.
- Lead the effort in defining the engineering lifecycle and practices for team and associated teams in partnership with the principal software engineer.
- Total of at least 5 years of software development experience
- 3+ years of .NET experience
- Full understanding of object-oriented design and architecture
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent communication skills