24 Jul Sr. Project Manager
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with a tech start-up based in Columbus to identify a seasoned Sr Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager will oversee coordination, status reporting, and implementation of IT projects. They will also ensure that projects adhere to deadlines and budget requirements. This role is highly visible and cross-functional.
- Coordinate project management activities for medium to large size projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by assessing effectiveness of current processes, programs and systems to recognize opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality and improved project experience
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scope, formulate strategies and objectives, form and manage project team and ensure project feasibility
- Engage with the business and technical teams to identify potential solutions and provide recommendations and thought leadership
- Provide timely and regular updates as required to stakeholders and senior management
- Provide accurate, detailed, and meaningful statistics
- Ensure projects adhere to SDLC framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of program leadership experience or equivalent experience
- Experience delivering software development projects using Agile or Iterative methodology
- Familiarization with project management tools such as MS Project, Planview, or Jira
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of Business Strategies, Products, and Organizations to ensure clarity of the business drivers and outcomes
- Strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills