01 Nov Sr. Manager, Global Consolidations
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at email@example.com to learn more.
Exciting opportunity to join an international brand headquartered in the greater Chicago area as a Sr. Manager, Global Consolidations. This position will have exposure to the Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer. You will be part of a high-performing team and will be expected to lead, take ownership and responsibility and ensure accurate and timely completion of company reporting requirements. You will have a variety of opportunities to be visible in company.
- Manages the world-wide monthly consolidation process to ensure financial reports are prepared efficiently and accurately for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Oversees preparation of the monthly internal consolidated reporting package and quarterly press release financial statements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with shared services, manufacturing, market finance, FP&A, Tax and other internal customers to ensure accurate presentation of the consolidated balance sheet.
- Supervises consolidations personnel.
- Responsible for all “one-time” cost reporting for items reconciling from GAAP to non-GAAP management reporting.
- Coordinates consolidated reporting matters with public accountants, business unit personnel and various corporate departments.
- Ensures proper internal controls are in place and appropriate documentation is maintained related to the Company’s consolidated financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience in public and/or private accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP accounting and reporting standards.
- Demonstrated change agility and the ability to seize ownership and drive tasks to completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Must also have a demonstrated ability to select, motivate, evaluate and develop personnel.