30 Nov Sr. Director of Finance
Contact the recruiter Chris Fackler at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Sr. Director of Finance for a global manufacturing company in the Bay area. This person will be overseeing finance and accounting activities for 4 locations and will serve as a strategic advisor for the GM and President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides complete financial management and decision support for the global organization.
- Leads, plans and directs the development and analysis of financial budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Actively engaged with operations leaders, providing strategic advice and direction as needed, including prioritization and investment return analysis.
- Interprets and communicates data and information to support financial analysis and decision making, trends, causation and risks/opportunities.
- Provides recommendations to management for establishing and achieving cost objectives
- Participates and drives standardization of key business processes and development of business plans including: strategic financial planning, cash flow, ROI, Capital and Operating expenditures.
- Provides financial support for the development, implementation, tracking and reporting of continuous improvement (VIP) initiatives
- Identifies and develops future leadership and improves overall bench strength through talent assessment, selection, and placement.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required, a CPA, CMA, and MBA is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with and advising executive level managers.
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing or consumer packaged goods organizations
- Thorough knowledge of cost management techniques, financial modeling, financial control, financial analysis, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker