15 Jan Sr. Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is assisting an industry leader to identify a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for analyzing issues, system design, and developing and implementing technologies that support business objectives.
- Be the liaison between business and technology
- Keep alignment with business groups on strategic vision and business priorities
- Understand technology capabilities required to support business needs
- Develop and maintain technology roadmap to support business
- Support Agile Web development teams
- Drive innovations and efficiency by implementing a new business process through technology solutions
- Work closely with architects and developers to translate business requirements into technical design and solution.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project activities required by Agile software development methodology
- Work closely with the business community and testing team to define and execute system testing. Lead user acceptance testing of applications to ensure the quality of the delivered requirements and overall health of the system
- Identify system issues. Troubleshoot and analyze potential solutions including a workaround
- Work with business users to document, manage and prioritize bug fixings and enhancements
- Work with architect and developers to test and release new system functions
- 4+ years’ experience as a BA
- Experience navigating software development environments
- Proven hands-on experience creating workflows and specifications
- Excellent project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail