12 Mar Senior Web Developer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are searching for a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and create web applications as the Senior Web Developer. You are a driven self-starter with a track record of creating effective user experiences that deliver results. You are comfortable working closely with a team, but also individually.
- Responsible for development of all websites including performance testing and reporting
- Work with product managers, developers, and application experts to enhance established applications as well as develop emerging web applications.
- Contribute to the development and management of various APIs
- Participate with team members to provide input on product development, and then design and develop solutions.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is secured, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Take key role in full life cycle of software development
- Research and recommend new technologies, processes and improvements to optimize website user experience, performance and strategic marketing functionality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proven ability to develop compelling and effective web design
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Proven success working in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment