04 Oct Senior Technical Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are seeking and experienced accounting professional who is ready to accept new challenges and work for one of the most respected companies in the industry. The company we are representing has an opening for a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting.
This position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. The Senior Manager of Technical Accounting will develop and lead a strong staff of Accounting and Finance professionals.
About our client:
- Fortune 1000 company
- International presence
- Stable and growing company
- Leader in the industry
This new opportunity offers:
- Work closely with the Finance Director and CFO
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization.
You will play an important role in the Company's Accounting processes which include, but are not limited to:
- The candidate is expected to have a strong business acumen coupled with a broad technical accounting and industry background and strong communication skills to effectively facilitate information flow between teams.
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Bring technical accounting awareness while championing accounting requirements
- Monitor the activities of all accounting standard setting bodies to ensure timely identification of emerging accounting pronouncements and provide interpretation of new accounting pronouncements in order to assist management in assessing financial and operational implications
- Business partner for site leadership
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Consolidate monthly financials with multiple business units
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of related experience
- MBA or CPA a plus but not required
- Team Lead or Management experience
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance