31 Dec Senior Tax Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
If you are an experienced Tax professional with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, look no further, we have the perfect role for you!
This position is a highly visible role with great exposure to top senior management and ample opportunity for career advancement.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Great work-life balance
- Diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
- Growth potential
Things to know about the position:
- Report directly to Tax Manager
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
- Public Accounting or Industry experience considered
What you will be doing:
- Perform federal and state income tax returns and tax compliance
- Conduct tax research for current and prospective tax issues
- Assist Tax Manager with preparation of quarterly and annual tax reports
- Review/prepare tax accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis
A successful candidate will possess some of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of tax experience
- Experience interacting with non-tax/accounting related divisions
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills