04 Mar Senior SEC Manager
Contact the recruiter Sean Stricker at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent has been retained by an exciting company in the Greater Chicago area. Given recent explosive growth, we are recruiting for a Senior SEC Manager. We are looking for someone with a strong accounting and SEC Reporting background and the ability to own the processes over an entire division.
This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be a part of critical business decisions. In this position, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- World class benefits and compensation packages (Health Benefits, vacation, 401K)
- Work closely with the Group Controller and Director of Finance
- Stable and growing company
What you will be doing:
- Lead preparation of periodic filings for 10-K, 10-Q, registration statements, and standalone financial statements
- Obtain, review and compile support for financial information within the periodic filings and private company reports
- Assist with composing internal monthly consolidated financial package
- Review financial information within presentations and press releases
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred but not required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, SEC Reporting