21 Jan Senior Property Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of the fastest growing real estate companies in Northeast Ohio seeks a highly-motivated Senior Property Accountant. The candidate hired will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company. The position requires a high-potential employee with the opportunity to be promoted two levels within the next five years.
This new opportunity offers:
- Work closely with the Controller and CFO
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization
Details of the position:
- Lead the property accounting team
- Oversee monthly closing activities including analysis of accounts and preparation of journal entries.
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
- Assist with special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ year property accounting experience
- CPA a plus but not required
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills