11 Feb Senior Project Manager – Digital
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with an industry leading company headquartered in Columbus to identify a Senior Project Manager. Our client offers exposure to bleeding edge technology with plenty of opportunity for hands on training.
What you'll do:
- Take the lead on ensuring projects move forward seamlessly and efficiently by coordinating (and often attending) Product reviews and check-ins
- Assist in scoping and determining milestones and schedules for projects
- Track progress throughout the duration of a project (from definition to launch and beyond) with a mindfulness toward dependencies, and facilitate effective communication within and across teams noting the items that have stalled or hindered production
- Work with designers to understand design debt priorities and design initiatives
- Works with cross-functional team members, ensuring projects get delivered on-time and on-budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong experience in digital projects (from UX/UI to content strategy and SEO to working with developers and designers; including web sites, mobile apps, digital campaigns, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of multiple software development methodologies, including in-depth knowledge of Agile delivery practices
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects