23 Oct Senior PHP Developer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with Columbus's most exciting tech start-up to identify a Senior PHP Developer! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys taking initiative and seeing development from conception to completion. The candidate will also have an innate curiosity for continued skill growth and development.
- Leading the application development life cycle for our backend from beta to delivery & post-launch support.
- Developing and maintaining a strong, scalable, and cutting-edge backend to our mobile app and web products.
- Create the conception and development of algorithms based on PHP and MySQL for their online comparison calculators and internal tools
- Responsible for product development with the possibility to significantly shape the IT agenda and company
- Cooperate with our IT leadership and a dynamic team of developers
- Further development of the software architecture, improvement of performance and caching
- Evaluate and test new technologies
- Support maintenance and optimization of our development and production system environments including the continuous delivery pipeline
- Lead code and design reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or relevant experience
- 5-6 years of experience developing PHP websites
- SQL queries, stored procedure (MySql OR SQL Server with knowledge of DB concepts)
- Experience in acting as a mentor, leader, and guide for other developers and innovators
- Ability to build long-term processes that can be scaled up as the audience grows
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML
- Excellent communication skills