24 Jul Senior Internal Auditor
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a Cleveland-based industry leader to find a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. Our client is driven by excellence and dedicated to providing a unique and fulfilling work experience. They believe in providing employees ample career growth opportunities and promote creative out-of-the-box problem solving.
- Responsible for the overall development of audit programs to test key business processes and projects for compliance with established policies, procedures, and relevant quality standards.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management, draft comprehensive written reports, and perform follow-up on status of management actions taken on identified issues.
- Develop meaningful recommendations for management to improve the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of controls and operations.
- Collaborate with managers, staff members, financial and IT personnel for the purpose of conveying and or gathering information required to perform audit duties.
- Review the suitability of internal control design including the use of Oracle EBS, Salesforce, etc. business systems.
- As needed perform special projects as requested by Internal Audit and company management (market research, mapping workflows, project management, etc.).
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of audit experience
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting standards, internal audit principles and report writing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills - able to understand processes, grasping new concepts quickly to evaluate risks and controls, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Strong finance/accounting experience including Sarbanes-Oxley experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.