28 Dec Senior FP&A Analyst
Please contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior FP&A Analyst with a global organization looking to double in size in the next 5 years. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team.
The Senior FP&A Analyst works closely with the Corporate Finance Manager and Director of FP&A to develop business review packages, including financial performance measures, strategic plan and budget, core metrics and cost drivers.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity for advancement within 18-24 months
- Great work life balance
- World class benefits and compensation packages
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Be a part of a fun, results-oriented culture!
- Innovation over micromanagement
- Stable and growing company
- Recognized as a best place to work in Ohio
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the development of financial plans, forecast and budgets
- Develop and present business review packages, including financial performance measures, strategic project spend, core metrics and cost drivers
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance