06 Aug Senior FP&A Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with one of Cleveland's largest companies to fill an urgent need for a Senior FP&A Analyst. This role has a lot of opportunity for career growth for the ambitious finance professional. The company has a history of promoting from within.
About the Company:
- Industry leader
- Utilizes cutting edge technology
- Encourages creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Collaborative and communicative environment
- Work/life balance
About the Role:
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts for the business as part of both the strategic planning process and M&A processes.
- Partner cross functionally with internal stakeholders to prepare and deliver weekly and monthly KPI analyses
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly Reporting Package, including analysis of actual vs forecast results and related commentary.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and presentations, including work to be presented to company executives and the Board of Directors
- Improve financial insights by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Support the team with regular financial reporting, metrics and analyses, as well as ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience