30 Jul Senior FP&A Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our nationally recognized client it growing!
Ringside has been retained to identify a Senior FP&A Analyst for our client. This company has a track record of promoting from within with rapid career development. The Senior FP&A Analyst will support the leadership team an assist in company-wide strategic planning.
- Financial planning and analysis, which includes: forecasting, transactional research, monthly closing, and preparation of monthly financial packages.
- Support the company-wide strategic planning, budget and quarterly target-setting processes, including weekly forecasts and key performance monitoring.
- Lead the development of AOP and quarterly forecasts Corporate Segment.
- Monthly reporting and interactions with technical accounting for GAAP adjustments for integration spend. Complete the Quarterly Flux document and presentation to the Corporate Controller team.
- Lead the integration reporting from an FP&A perspective.
- Support Management in evaluating financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities including business development strategies, new product and service offerings and technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in: Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of intellectual curiosity and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with a varied set of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.