02 Jan Senior Financial Reporting Accountant (Spring Start)
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Senior Financial Reporting Accountant. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. This is an opportunity to support a large business unit and be a part of critical business decisions.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will provide support to the Finance Operations team and report into the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Global, industry-leading company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work directly with Executive Management
The position will have a wide range of responsibilities, which will include:
- Assist in the preparation and oversight of financial reporting’s activities to ensure the accurate and timely filing of all required SEC forms.
- Prepare quarterly SEC and GAAP checklists to ensure completeness of financial statement disclosures
- Partner with external and internal auditors to supply requested audit information, assist in process walk-throughs, and ensure that all audit and filing deadlines are met
- Earnings release schedules including analysis of operating results and key balance sheet items
- Responsible for consolidation of global monthly reporting package
- Develop & document routine and repeatable financial consolidation and reporting processes
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- BS/BA in accounting
- 5+ years of accounting/financial reporting experience
- Strong working knowledge of SEC regulations and US GAAP
- Highly developed analytical and reasoning skills
- “Big Four” experience, preferred
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Treasury, Treasurer, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing