11 Jan Senior Financial Analyst – Sales Finance
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
Our well-respected client seeks an ambitious Senior Financial Analyst to join its team. The position is being open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner with key business units as well as the finance and sales team leaders to determine strategies, estimate future financial outcomes, and prepare reports. You will have the opportunity to advance into a management role within the first two years.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Opportunity to advance into a management role within the first two years
- Hands-on leadership role
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
What you will be doing:
- Provide reporting and analysis of volume, sales and share by customer, channel, geography and brand
- Generate analysis and competence of the budget and forecasts to help management make informed decisions
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management
- Provide financial & customer analysis on an ad hoc basis to management and field sales team
- Assist in the coordination and development of annual operating plans and forecast as required
- Assist and manage the daily finance department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience working with divisions outside of finance and accounting is preferred, but not required
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills