11 Jan Senior Financial Analyst – multiple openings
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Some of our most well-respected clients are seeking ambitious Senior Financial Analysts to join their teams.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner with key business units as well as the finance and sales team leaders to determine strategies, estimate future financial outcomes, and prepare reports. You will have the opportunity to advance into a management roles all all locations.
Top reasons to work with our clients:
- Opportunity to advance into a management roles within the first two years
- Hands-on leadership roles
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
What you will be doing:
- Provide reporting and analysis of volume, sales and share by customer, channel, geography and brand
- Generate analysis and competence of the budget and forecasts to help management make informed decisions
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management
- Provide financial & customer analysis on an ad hoc basis to management and field sales team
- Assist in the coordination and development of annual operating plans and forecast as required
- Assist and manage the daily finance department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience working with divisions outside of finance and accounting is preferred, but not required
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills