26 Mar Senior Financial Analyst, Manufacturing Ops
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, email@example.com to learn more.
A globally recognized manufacturing company is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst, Manufacturing Ops to join their growing team. This position is open due to internal promotion and offers unlimited growth potential. As an essential member of the team you will make a meaningful impact on an internationally recognized brand.
- Develop our internal forecasting process to improve alignment and accuracy on forecasting external price changes, internal price changes, and inventory accounting adjustments.
- Drive increased visibility into division central costs, supporting leadership with developing department budgets, proactively reporting variances, and assisting with identifying opportunities.
- Partner with the finance team to develop and enhance an insightful and shared analysis of earnings, productivity, and controllable cost tracking.
- Proactively coordinate, analyze, and report on key needs from operations, segment and corporate leadership, including bridges, forecast changes, risks and opportunities, and drivers for changes.
- Develop business knowledge and strategic acumen to bring more insight and new approaches to help the division team better predict and manage the business.
- Assist with management presentations, special projects, and other ad hoc and routine tasks, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
- 5+ years finance experience
- Manufacturing experience with a track record of driving sustainable results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, passion for improvement. Enjoy working in a team/collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams