14 Nov Senior Financial Analyst, International
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you are an experienced Finance professional with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, join our client’s cutting-edge team!
You will support the International Finance Director in the efforts of creating and executing analytical financial modeling projects necessary for strategic planning and decision making.
The Senior Financial Analyst, International also partners with the Sales and Marketing departments to ensure activities and initiatives align with the company’s strategy while maintaining focus on bottom line result.
What you will do:
- Evaluate appropriate global banking relationships/services/payment functions and related controls and procedures are in place to support the needs of the local entity
- Execute international banking actions including opening and closing accounts; maintaining authorized signatories and online banking access
- Review and coordinate bank KYC and compliance requirements
- Coordinate related regulatory reporting, including FBAR
- Work with peers in roles that support global operations to review current processes for enhancements which may be in response to special requests resulting from internal reviews, Internal Audit findings, or significant changes in a business model
- Assist with ad-hoc queries, accounting processes, and business analyses related to geographic expansion and the establishment of new entities
- Be available for global travel, if needed, which could be up to two (2) weeks per year
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- International experience with an intermediate understanding of components of US and foreign transaction processing, cash management and banking products, with specific regional expertise and/or industry knowledge desired.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills