02 Aug Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate M&A
Contact the recruiter Jarred Huey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Embark on an exciting career path with one of Ohio’s best companies!
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Financial Analyst of M&A to join our client’s corporate office. The position is open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement.
The Senior M&A Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate Development and M&A organization and will focus on supporting a range of corporate development activities.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Great company culture : meetings are kept to a minimum; management is personable and reasonable
- Grow and advance along with the company
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
Some detail of the position are below:
- Work closely with high level executives for possible mergers and acquisitions, new product launches and international expansion
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Liaison between Finance and Treasury teams
- Provide analytical support in planning and strategic initiatives, performing competitor / industry analyses and assisting with all facets of the M&A process
- Assist finance staff in the areas of transaction processing, periodic reporting, and system access management
- Engage in all phases of M&A strategy projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills