19 Nov Senior Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gres, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside's industry-leading client prides itself in providing every employee the tools and resources needed to build a successful career. They promote from within and offer highly competitive compensation packages.
If you're a Senior Financial Analyst looking for an opportunity with room to grow, read on!
- Revenue and expense forecasting, scenario modeling, performance tracking, strategic planning, executive presentations, and management reporting.
- Drive planning and forecasting processes in a manner that engages business leaders in a truly collaborative fashion.
- Maintaining in-depth forecast models to track actuals and predict future financial performance.
- Analyzing monthly financial results, deriving key trends and insights, and drilling down to underlying performance drivers.
- Distilling large amounts of data into actionable insights, leveraging financial, and operational database systems.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with business and financial acumen
- Experience with GAAP accounting
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills