25 Jun Senior Financial Analyst
Email the recruiter Adam Sidrane at email@example.com to learn more.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team.
If you are a Finance or Accounting professional eager to work directly with business leaders to implement initiatives, drive change, and provide support for the finance and accounting division, we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity for advancement within 18-24 months
- Great work life balance
- World class benefits and compensation packages
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Be a part of a fun, results-oriented culture!
- Innovation over micromanagement
- Stable and growing company
What you will be doing:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 4-6 years of progressive finance/accounting experience
- Ability to think and operate at a strategic level
- Excellent organization and documentation skills